Intermediate Nail Package
Upgrade your nail skills to increase your income
Choice of gel or acrylic nail extension system
Learn to offer the most popular and requested nail treatments
Make great savings as you increase your skills
Our Intermediate Nail Package is the next step in offering luxury manicures to your clients. You will enhance your treatment list by providing an indulgent Spa Manicure and will learn how to apply nail extensions in either gel or acrylic. The addition of Pink & White Overlay training will ensure that your skills are taken to the next level to increase your client base and income.
Spa Manicure - 1/2 day course. For full course content details click here.
Tips & Overlays (Gel or Acrylic) - 2 day course. For full course content details click here or here.
Pink & White Overlays - 1 day course. For full course content details click here.
What will I receive when I complete the course?
The aim of all our courses is to ensure that you leave competent in both the skills and knowledge of your chosen discipline. In this way, you will be able to achieve the Carlton Institute Diploma, which will allow you to obtain Public Liability Insurance. In order to gain your certificate, you must attend all the courses included in the Intermediate Nail Pacakge and pass all written and practical assessments on the day.
Get NVQ qualified and improve your employability
You can also obtain an NVQ qualification in your chosen course:
- Externally accredited qualifications increase your chances of getting jobs as employers recognise these qualifications as work ready in the same way as GCSE's and A levels in other subjects.
- Accredited qualifications are recognised both nationally and internationally e.g. NVQ's in England & Wales and SVQ's in Scotland. The opportunity to work abroad or on cruise ships is significantly increased by having these qualifications accredited externally.
- You will be able to obtain public liability insurance.
- Some advanced courses require an accredited qualification as a pre-requisite for the course.
How much will it cost to do my NVQ qualification?
NVQ Accreditation Fee - £159+vat
There is also a one off fee to register you with each external awarding body (e.g. currently £16 for VTCT), this needs to be paid for your first course only. Registration fee that we pay to our Awarding Body on your behalf.
You must register for you NVQ within 8 weeks from the start of your course. The NVQ fee covers:
- Marking and assessing your portfolio
- Study and assignment notes.
- Theory exams.
- The time taken for and the uses of equipment and products at your practical assessment.
- The fees we pay to the external awarding body for your certification and testing materials.
You'll find everything you need to complete your new treatments directly from our Trade Shop, including Gel & Acrylic extension kits, Manicure & Pedicure kits and Pink & White kits.
Our Intermediate Nail Package is available at our Windsor, Brentwood, London, Stockport, Tamworth, Leeds and Durham training schools.
Previous Manicure & Pedicure training is required to complete our Intermediate nail course.
You might also like: