Body Massage Course
Massage Courses Content
Day 1 of our massage course
- Benefits of massage
- Massage mediums
- Classification of massage movements
- Massage sequence
- Massage aftercare
Day 2 of our massage course
- Pre-massage treatments
- Vibratory massagers
- Massage sequence for chest, face and scalp
- Practical assessment
To book a Body Massage course or to view upcoming dates click your nearest location below
Body massage is one of the essential skills for all beauty therapists. On this course you will learn how to conduct a client consultation and perform a luxurious, full-body massage using professional techniques for the ultimate in relaxation treatments. The two day massage course also includes how to massage areas of the face, scalp and how to use infra-red heat, gyratory machines and audio-sonic vibration. We recommend this course to anyone who wishes to become a mobile therapist, although you also have the option of gaining an NVQ qualification with this course too, which is often looked for by employers in spas and salons.
What do our students think?
I attended the Massage Diploma Course in Cardiff and just wanted to let you know what a fantastic course it was. The tutor, Nicola, was brilliant; efficient, inspiring and ever so patient. I would like to thank her and all those at the Carlton Institute who made it possible. - Rhian, 2012.
I would recommend the Carlton Institute to anybody wishing to learn massage and would like to say thank you for the whole experience. From the beginning, when I booked the course, the staff were polite and helpful on the phone, through to our training with our tutor who was amazing. Thanks again! - Monika, 2014
What will I receive after completing a Massage course?
Once you have passed your Massage Course you will receive the Carlton Institute Diploma. This will allow you to obtain your Beauty Therapist Insurance.
Can I get help with funding my course?
Yes! We are pleased to be able to offer you the opportunity to apply for a Career Development Loan to help you fund the training for your new career.
- Borrow between £300 - £10,000 to help you fund a course that will improve your career prospects and earning potential
- The government will cover the interest during your studies and up to 1 month after your course
- Repay your loan over 1 to 5 years only once your course is completed
- Put your mind at ease with fixed repayments when your loan has been agreed
You must apply for your loan within 8 weeks of your course start date. If you are interested in applying for a Career Development Loan click here or call the National Careers Service for more details on 0800 100 900.
Get NVQ qualified - improve your employability
You can also obtain an NVQ.
- Externally accredited qualifications increase your chances of getting jobs as employers recognise these qualifications as work ready.
- Accredited qualifications are recognised both nationally and internationally. The opportunity to work abroad or on cruise ships is significantly increased by having qualifications accredited externally.
- You will be able to obtain public liability insurance.
How much will it cost to do my NVQ qualification?
NVQ Accreditation Fee - £149+vat
Entry requirement for Body Massage Training Course
No previous experience is required for our Body Massage course.
Other courses of interest
Indian Head Massage training course
Sports Massage training course
Reflexology training course
Click here to find out the fantastic benefits of body massge.