Theory Sessions will include:
- You will cover
- Health & Safety
- Introduction to body massage - benefits and effects
- Why A&P is important - bones of body and head
- Introduction to main superficial muscles
- Anatomy of the skin. Skin types and characteristics of different ethnic groups
- Contra-indications, skin and body diseases and disorders
- Benefits of body massage and movement classifications
- Lymph and blood, composition and function in the role in improving skin and muscle condition
- Different types of massage mediums
- Massage sequence
- Pre-massage treatments / warming techniques
- Vibratory massagers
- Massage aftercare
What will I recieve when I complete the course?
Once you successfully complete the Elite Body Massage NVQ Level 3 training course you will receive The Carlton Institute Diploma. This will enable you to obtain public liabiliy insurance. You will also receive your NVQ Level 3 Body Massage diploma after assessment and portfolio submission.
Our Elite Body Massage NVQ Level 3 course is available at our Windsor and Stockport training centre.
Entry requirement for Elite Body Massage
No previous experience is necessary to complete our Elite Body Massage course.