Spray Tanning & Cosmetic Tanning
This Spray Tanning and Cosmetic Tanning course will teach you how to professionally apply the two most popular methods of fake tan application. You will learn how to apply a spray tan with Xen-Tan products (although you can use a product of your choice once qualified) and also how to manually apply cosmetic tan.
The benefits of learning both of these methods include:
- More opportunties to make profit from selling tanning retail products
- Cater for clients who aren't keen on the experience of spray tanning
- Offer a relaxing, pampering treatment with cosmetic tanning
LIMITED OFFER Get 1 x pack of sticky feet FREE on all XT solution orders worth £23.98 - HURRY WHILE STOCKS LASTS!
Spray and Cosmetic Tanning Course Content
- Introduction & Theory
- Hygiene/Health & Safety
- Contra Indications/Contra Actions
- Manufacturers Instructions
- Differences of Spray Tan to Cosmetic Tanning
- Preparation- Pre treatment booking advice for all services
- Technique of Spray Tan & Cosmetic Tan
- General Information/Tips
What will I receive when I complete the course?
Once you have passed your Spray and Cosmetic Tanning course you will receive the Carlton Institute diploma. This will allow you to gain beauty therapist insurance.
Entry requirement for Cosmetic Tanning
No previous experience is necessary to complete our Spray Tanning & Cosmetic Tanning course, but to ensure that you can participate fully, we advise that if you have not had a fake tan before and that you do a patch test at least 48 hours before attending the course. This can be achieved by the purchase and application of any retail fake tan product containing DHA (Dihydroxyacetone).
Other courses of interest
Make-up training course
Body Wrap training course