Nail Art Course
£90.00 Inc. VAT. Guide Price
Pay back after 6 treatments
Introduction to nail art Course
Let your creativity flow with this freehand Nail Art Course. You will learn popular designs and eye-catching effects like mastering the art of marbling, stripes, flicks and much more. A perfect addition to your Manicure treatments.
How long is the course?
The Nail Art course takes 1/2 day and typically runs from 09:30am-12:30pm/2:00pm-5:00pm.
What will I learn on this course?
- Contra-indications, client care and health and safety
- Freehand Nail Art techniques including- flicks, gems, dotting, striping tape, transfers, foils, glitter, marbling
- All nail art brush techniques
- Promoting and pricing your nail art
- Aftercare for nail art clients
- You will complete designs on plastic tips to take away and start your portfolio
Do I need any previous experience before taking the nail art course?
This course is great if you're a beginner. You don't need any experience in the beauty industry. Enthusiasm and motivation should see you through.
Further information on Nail Art courses
Nail Art is increasingly becoming one our most popular courses and is commonly known in the industry as a fashion activity. Our half day Nail Art Courses will teach you how to create the most stunning nail art designs using different types of techniques. This is a very simple and easy treatment to add to your ever growing list of what you can offer your clients and can be tailored to each individual as per the requests. Nail Art is one of those treatments that will be requested all year round, whether that be for everyday wear or special occasions. The possibilities are endless for this treatment as you can create anything from simple designs to getting your creative hat on and producing some amazing, unique masterpieces for each and every client!
We might need you to bring a model along to your course, to see details or if there's anything else you're not sure on then have a look through the FAQs tab.
Terms and Conditions of the Discount Offer
(Please read the terms and conditions given below carefully before using this offer)
- By using this offer you agree to all the Terms and Conditions as mentioned in this section. You also agree to the other Terms and Conditions of Carlton institute of Beauty, which is available on this website.
- The terms and conditions given in this section are exclusive to this offer and will supersede (in case of conflicts with) any other Terms and Conditions regarding Offers as mentioned anywhere else on the website.
- This offer is subject to availability per person and per course.
- Once booked, no refunds will be given with the offer.
- Once booked, courses cannot be transferred to a later date, different site or to another student.
- Prices exclude VAT.
- No other offer can be used in conjunction with this offer.
- Courses are available without this offer also.
- This offer and/or its terms and conditions may be changed partially or completely without any prior information or communication to anybody.
WHAT WILL I RECEIVE UPON COMPLETION OF THE COURSE
Once you have passed your course, you will receive the Carlton Institute Diploma, which enables you to gain Beauty Therapist Insurance.
Book a Course Today
To view availability for this course please choose a location from the list below:
Ask us a question...
I attended a make-up course in Carlton Institute in Prosalondirect, Belfast. Natacha was fantastic, really knows her stuff. She really helped me understand how I can put the theory into practice. I recommend this academy to everyone and I will be doing more courses here.