Make Up Course
£262.80 Inc. VAT. Guide Price
Pay back after 7 treatments
Introduction to Make up Course
On the Make-up course you will learn the tips, techniques and secrets behind the beauty industry used to create flawless looking make-up for all occasions.
You will start off with skin preparation - ensuring that you know how to correctly apply even, long lasting results. You will be taught which products are best for each skin type, contouring, day time make up, evening make up and more.
Think you know a bit about make-up already? You'll be shocked when you realise how little you actually know - but this course scratches away at the surface and takes you beyond make-up as you know it. You'll leave us inspired to continue your journey of discovery and desperate to practice and show off your new skills.
Make-up is a fantastic course, this is essential training for all who want to work in the beauty industry or even those who just want to look good and have fun.
How long is the course?
The Make Up course takes 1 day and typically runs from 09:00-4:30pm
What will I learn on this course?
- Introduction to make-up and consultation
- Preparation of the skin for make-up
- Skin type characteristics
- Make-up products
- Corrective and contouring techniques
- Day make-up
- Evening make-up
- Colouring suggestions
Do I need any previous experience before taking the make up course?
This course is great if you're a beginner. You don't need any experience in the beauty industry. Enthusiasm and motivation should see you through.
Further information on Make Up Courses
Make-up is now one of the basic skills that is expected of you in the Beauty Industry and has been used for centuries to show wealth and to enhance a persons natural features. Our one day Make-up course will teach you how to apply Make-up to your clients professionally, creating flawless looks to suit and enhance your client’s natural beauty whilst working with products and techniques that are best suited to your client’s skin type. With the added bonus of our course teaching you how to complete day and evening Make-up you are sure to be able to fulfil your clients needs whilst preparing your clients skin correctly for best possible application and results!
You might need to bring a model, any questions about this or our Make-up course then look at the FAQs. We hope to see you soon.
Terms and Conditions of the Discount Offer
(Please read the terms and conditions given below carefully before using this offer)
- By using this offer you agree to all the Terms and Conditions as mentioned in this section. You also agree to the other Terms and Conditions of Carlton institute of Beauty, which is available on this website.
- The terms and conditions given in this section are exclusive to this offer and will supersede (in case of conflicts with) any other Terms and Conditions regarding Offers as mentioned anywhere else on the website.
- This offer is subject to availability per person and per course.
- Once booked, no refunds will be given with the offer.
- Once booked, courses cannot be transferred to a later date, different site or to another student.
- Prices exclude VAT.
- No other offer can be used in conjunction with this offer.
- Courses are available without this offer also.
- This offer and/or its terms and conditions may be changed partially or completely without any prior information or communication to anybody.
WHAT WILL I RECEIVE UPON COMPLETION OF THE COURSE
Once you have passed your course, you will receive the Carlton Institute Diploma, which enables you to gain Beauty Therapist Insurance.
Book a Course Today
To view availability for this course please choose a location from the list below:
Ask us a question...
Hi Carlton! I attended your beginner Manicure corse last week at Birmingham and just wanted to say how amazing Claire was She had so much patience and I had an amazing 2 days and met some lovely people. Claire was so interesting and had some inspirational and funny stories to tell which just added to my time there! I am determined to get started on my new career now and can't wait to come back next year to attend more Have attached a picture if my first attempt at French Manicure with UV gel which I was very pleased with! Thanks again and please pass my thanks on to Claire at Birmingham xxxx