£114.00 Inc. VAT. Guide Price
Pay back after 6 treatments
Introduction to Henna Course
Henna Body Art course teaches you a beautiful treatment with important, historic routes. Used throughout the ages for special occasions such as weddings, birthdays and festivals. Using henna paste you will learn how to apply different designs as well as using body jewels and crystals. With festivals and changes in fashion always bringing this ancient art form more into the main stream, this course is not only fun but can be seriously profitable for you. Henna is temporary, pain free and has a very distinctive style. A great beginner course.
How long is the course?
The Henna course takes 1/2 day and typically runs from 09:30-4:30pm
What will I learn on this course?
- Health and Safety
- Product description and storage
- Skin preparation
- Product preparation
- Removal and aftercare
- Mendhi designs
Do I need any previous experience before taking the Henna course?
This course is great if you're a beginner. You don't need any experience in the beauty industry. Enthusiasm and motivation should see you through.
Further information on Henna courses
The name Henna refers to the dye prepared from the plant and the art of temporary tattooing. Henna Body Art was historically used for cosmetic purposes in Ancient Egypt as well as other parts of Africa but is now widely associated with Indian culture to create amazing, custom designed tattoos. Using stencils you will be taught how to apply Henna paste to the skin to produce extraordinary designs. For the more creative therapists you can also freestyle straight onto your client’s skin to create unique and personal designs. We will also teach you to use a cone applicator to create designs so you can make them as simple or as difficult as you like!
Have a read through the FAQs tab if you're puzzled by anything.
Terms and Conditions of the Discount Offer
(Please read the terms and conditions given below carefully before using this offer)
- By using this offer you agree to all the Terms and Conditions as mentioned in this section. You also agree to the other Terms and Conditions of Carlton institute of Beauty, which is available on this website.
- The terms and conditions given in this section are exclusive to this offer and will supersede (in case of conflicts with) any other Terms and Conditions regarding Offers as mentioned anywhere else on the website.
- This offer is subject to availability per person and per course.
- Once booked, no refunds will be given with the offer.
- Once booked, courses cannot be transferred to a later date, different site or to another student.
- Prices exclude VAT.
- No other offer can be used in conjunction with this offer.
- Courses are available without this offer also.
- This offer and/or its terms and conditions may be changed partially or completely without any prior information or communication to anybody.
WHAT WILL I RECEIVE UPON COMPLETION OF THE COURSE
Once you have passed your course, you will receive the Carlton Institute Diploma, which enables you to gain Beauty Therapist Insurance.
Book a Course Today
To view availability for this course please choose a location from the list below:
Ask us a question...
Having just done a Massage and Hot stone course in Burton I would like you to pass on to my tutor, Mandy, what a great course it was. She was an excellent tutor, with lots of patience, enthusiasm and helpful advice. I have also been to Birmingham, on several other courses, the tutor was Claire, also an excellent teacher. Although I could go to courses nearer to where I live I have found Carlton Insitute courses and tuition to be absolutely fantastic in every aspect. I can't say enough to exemplefie how well presented, informative and enjoyable your courses and instructors are. Credit to you all and thank you once again. Looking forward to any future courses. All the best Karen