Elite NVQ Facial Treatments
Become work ready in Facial Treatments
Get NVQ qualified in Facial Treatments in just 2 weeks
An essential skill for any Beauty Therapist
Small classes, individual attention
You will learn everything you need to know to become a professional facial therapist, including selection and application of skincare products to suit different skin types. Learn about different cleansing techniques and how to perform a skin analysis. Give the most relaxing and rewarding facial massage and learn how to select the best masques for your clients for the best results for all age groups and types. Also, delve into the structure of the skin and how to identify different skin disorders. test test.
Learn how to maintain skin condition through a variety of treatments to include: skin exfoliation, skin warming, extraction, facial massage, masque treatments and the use of facial products. Such treatments must be successfully provided to a range of clients with a variety of skin types and conditions.
Elite Facial Treatment NVQ Level 2 course content
Theory Sessions will cover:
- Health & Safety
- Introduction to Facials - benefits and effects
- Why A&P is important - bones of the head and shoulder girdle
- Introduction to muscles - face and shoulder girdle
- Anatomy of the skin. Skin types and characteristics of different ethnic groups
- Skin diagnosis, Contra-indications, diseases and disorders
- Ageing and it's effect on appearance
- Benefits of facial massage and movement classifications
- Lymph and blood, composition and function in the role in improving skin and muscle condition
- Facial masks - ingredients, types and mask application
- Product knowledge
Practical sessions will cover:
- Setting up equipment
- Practical on cleansing, exfoliation and extraction
- Skin warming techniques
- Full facial including mask application
- Putting the whole massage routine together
What will I recieve when I complete the course?
Once you successfully complete the Elite Facial Treatments NVQ Level 2 training course you will receive The Carlton Institute Diploma. This will enable you to obtain public liabiliy insurance. You will also receive your NVQ Level Facial Treatments diploma.
Our Elite Facial Treatments NVQ Level 2 course is available at our Windsor, London and Stockport training centre.
Entry requirements for our Elite Facial Treatment course
No previous experience is necessary to complete our Elite Facial Treatment courses