Beauty Therapy NVQ Level 2 Course
Our Beauty Therapy course is the ideal choice for beginners who want to start a career in the beauty industry. Our experienced Beauty Educators will train you in the 5 most popular treatments that will ensure you set off on a successful path in Beauty Therapy. Once you have completed the entire course, you will have the recognised skills and qualifications that Salon and Spa Managers look for in their staff, giving you the best possible of chance of getting a job in a spa or salon.
Train with the most experienced beauty training providers
Gain VTCT qualifications in our Habia approved schools
Be supported by our Carlton Customer Service team throughout the whole process
Can't find a date you can make? Would evening courses work better for you?
Call us on and we'll see what we can do for you
Why choose Beauty Therapy NVQ Level 2 with Carlton Institute?
- We have the most experience in beauty training - 21 years to be exact!
- We have trained over 50,000 therapists, so we know what we're talking about
- Our training schools are exactly that - professional, established, quality training schools - we don't set up beauty equipment in rented rooms
- We've worked really hard to tailor this course to meet your needs - you can pick the course dates that are best for you (you don't have to do the set week dates) and you can even complete the courses over 3 evenings if you can't commit to day time courses.
- We have a Customer Service team available over the phone from Monday - Friday who can help you through any questions you might have during the course and NVQ process
- We have a number of different funding options available that can help you to pay for this course. Just call us on to talk through which one will be best for you.
What will I learn at the Carlton Institute Training School?
- Manicure and Spa Manicure
- Pedicure and Spa Pedicure
- Facial Treatments
- Lash and Brow Treatments
- Plus: Anatomy & Physiology and Health & Safety
These are the most popular treatments in the beauty industry and are essential if you want to work in a Spa or Salon in the future. They are also the starting point required for more advanced courses such as Nail Extensions and Electrical Treatments.
What happens after my training?
To get your NVQ Level 2 you need to show you have practised the new treatments you've learnt. That's where your case study work comes in - the best part is you can be paid for this work if you have Case Study Insurance.
You will need to complete and record a specific number of case studies in the following treatments:
- Facial Treatments
- Make Up Treatments
- Lash tints, brow shapes, brow tints
- Strip lashes and individual lashes
Find out more about the NVQ process.
What do I need to bring with me to the course?
You don't need to bring anything - we will provide all of your training equipment for you!
You can buy the full range of products used on your course for each treatment from our Kit Shop.
We ask that you wear a therapist tunic to your courses. You can choose your colour and style from our Uniform Shop.
Call to book your Beauty Therapy course at a location and time that's best for you.