Beauty Therapy Level 3
- Are you a qualified Beauty Therapist who would like to increase their income by offering advanced treatments?
- Are you currently working as a Beauty Therapist, but don't have the time to commit to an NVQ Level 3 course at college?
- Are you interested in working abroad as a beauty therapist whilst you travel the world on a cruise ship?
- Would you like to offer laser treatments to clients in the future?
If your answer to any of these questions is 'YES' then training in Beauty Therapy NVQ Level 3 with Carlton Institute is the ideal solution for you.
Benefits of training in Beauty Therapy NVQ Level 3 with Carlton Institute:
Unlike studying at college this course is:
Intensive - 10 days expert training with additional home study work. The more time you can dedicate to your case studies, the faster you will achieve your NVQ!
Flexible - There is no set timetable and you can even pick and choose the course dates that are most convenient for you! This makes your training work around you and your work/personal commitments, not the other way around!
Enhancing - Increase your income, your employability and your work opportunities. You could go on to work abroad on a cruise liner, or move onto learning laser treatments in the future.
Affordable - Our flexible Payment Plan Scheme allows you to stagger your payments into manageable sums. You may also be able to apply for a Career Development Loan.
Take advantage of our current offer on NVQ's
click here to register your interest and you could
save up to £1000!!
Click here to find out more
How does the course work?
You will complete your Beauty Therapy Level 3 training in just 10 days on the specialist, intensive short courses that we are renowned for.
The treatments you will learn include:
- Electrolysis Treatments - 4 day course
- Facial Electrical Treatments - 2 day course
- Body Massage Treatments - 2 day course
- Body Electrical Treatments - 1 day course
- Hot Stone Massage Treatments - 1 day course
Once you have completed your training, you will then complete your NVQ study at home, in your own time. The greatest benefit of this structure is its flexibility. With no need to commit to a college timetable or schedule, you can complete your case studies when you have the time to do them. The more time you can dedicate to working through them, the faster you will achieve your NVQ.
How many case studies do I need to complete?
- Electrolysis Treatments - a minimum of 4 treatments to each body area
- Facial Electrical Treatments - a minimum of 4 treatments
- Body Massage Treatments - a minimum of 16 treatments covering a minimum of 2 full body massages
- Body Electrical Treatments - a minimum of 4 treatments
- Hot Stone Massage Treatments - a minimum of 16 treatments
Can I complete the modules on different dates to the ones show?
Yes. The dates shown to the right are our Beauty Therapy Level 3 schedules that put the courses close together. However, if you cannot attend a full consecutive 10 days then you can choose individual dates for each unit if available.
For example, if you wanted to study in Windsor, you could complete Electrical Facial Treatments one week and Electrical Body Treatments another week and so on. To do this you must call us to book on 01395 226622.
Can I earn money from these treatments whilst I complete my NVQ Study?
Yes! Once you have passed your 10 day training, you will have the Carlton Institute Diploma, which enables you to gain Public Liability Insurance. This means that you can earn money from the clients you complete your case studies on. Before you have even achieved your NVQ qualification, you will be increasing your income!
What do I need to enroll on this course?
You must have previous Beauty Therapy NVQ Level 2 training and you must wear a uniform to your course. We have a wide range of beauty therapist uniforms available to buy on our online Trade Shop.
Note: You must own or have access to the necessary electrical equipment in order to complete your case studies.